Become a Tutor
Reading and Spelling Difficulties?
IDL can help!
INDIRECT DYSLEXIA LEARNING, or IDL, is a programme to help children and adults with
learning difficulties. IDL is a multi-sensory computer-aided system of lessons, guided
by a tutor. And it is available somewhere near you in Ireland!
- INDIRECT - the interaction is with the computer, rather than the tutor
- DYSLEXIA - meaning "difficulty with words"
Professor Berlin of Stuttgart 1883
- LEARNING - this is a learning system, rather than a
- The IDL programme has proven to help students with various learning difficulties, such as:
- Slow Learners
- Processing and co-ordination problems
- A.D.D. and A.D.H.D.
- Scotopic / Irlen Syndrome
- The programme has also proven helpful with reading and spelling difficulties for students with:
- Downs Syndrome